Your Assistance




As part of a solo art show I'll be having in Seattle this October, I am raising money to pay expenses such as ink, paper, and framing.

If you'd like to help me out, here is an image shot during my stay in China as a Peace Corps Volunteer, selling at $80 a piece in an edition of 10. The image is a pigmented, inkjet print on 13x19" paper. It's rag paper with no optical brighteners, meaning that it should look good for a long time with no changes. The image doesn't quite fit with some of my other China work, but I like it. Kids playing- always a favorite subject of mine. Currently it's untitled.

The price includes shipping. For an additional $20 I will include a mystery, proof print from the upcoming show. It will be anywhere from 8.5x11" to 17x22" large.

If you'd like to reserve a print of the China image, send me an e-mail (trickygregor-yahoo.com) and I will send you a payment request that will go through Paypal.

(Sold out)

Comments